One (1) working day per transaction (this doesn’t include the Notary’s approval).
Five (5) hours (this doesn’t include the Notary’s approval).
The declaration of monthly income service enables a licenced self-employed individual to attest an affirmation of his monthly income generated from his business. Such declaration sometimes need to be legally translated into Arabic, if the deponent is non-Arab.
- Submit the application and the required documents through available channels
- Pay the applicable fees when the request is approved.
- Approach the Notary Public for signature and receipt of the attested monthly income affirmation.
- Original identity card + a copy for the records
- In case of proxy, a notarised power of attorney; original for review+ a copy for the records.
- The document “Declaration” to be attested: one copy for each concerned party + a copy for the records
- Valid commercial licence; original for review+ a copy for the records
Notary Public Fees (not including our charges)
- For any contract/ document of less than AED 50,000 or of unspecified value: Fee AED 500.
- For any contract/ document of more than AED 50,000 and less than AED 200,000: Fee AED 1,000.
- For any contract/ document of more than AED 200,000: Fee 0.5% of the document value, capped at AED 20,000.
Special Conditions / Important Notes
- Presence of the declarant before the Notary Public to sign the declaration of monthly income.
- If the declarant is a representative of a principal, he should bring his original POA, comply with the powers granted to him by his principal, and have the right to appoint others.
- If the document is not in Arabic, it should be translated by a legal translation office certified by the Ministry of Justice.
- Any document issued outside the country must be authenticated by the competent authorities (Ministry of Foreign Affairs).
- The declaration shall be clear and explicit, without any erasure or deletion.
- The declarant shall not be a civil servant or an employee of private or public sector.