One (1) working day per transaction (this doesn’t include the Notary’s approval).
Five (5) hours (this doesn’t include the Notary’s approval).
Why do you need Notary Public Online Service?
Notary public applications include any type that is required to be notarized by a notary public. These applications include:
- Contract Annex
- Joint Venture Contract
- Memorandum of Association – LLC Contract
- Local Service Agent Contract
- Mortgage Contract
- Reconciliatory Agreement
- Sale Contract
- Sole Proprietorship Contract
- Partnership Contract
- Termination of Local Service Agent Contract
- Power of Attorney and Signature Authorization
- Special Power of Attorney
- General power of attorney
- Revocation of Power of Attorney
- Declaration of Loan Waiver
- Non- objection Declaration
- Declaration of Monthly Income
The notary public applications are submitted online to Abu Dhabi Judicial Department. Through this service, you can submit your application for notarization by Abu Dhabi Notary Public. The support team of Elite Legal Translation Services assist you to use this notary public online service to submit all your documents towards getting them approved and notarized within less than 24 hours, at a special rate.
There are no reviews yet.