One (1) working day per transaction (this doesn’t include the Notary’s approval).
Five (5) hours (this doesn’t include the Notary’s approval).
The declaration of loan waiver service enables you to prepare a declaration of waiver of complaint or a personal right in respect of any police complaint or a legal action lodged by the declarant, including the assignment of loans given by Abu Dhabi Housing Authority, and transfer of shares or any other assignments, subject to laws and legislations.
- Submit the application and the required documents through available channels
- Pay the applicable fees when the request is approved.
- Approach the Notary Public for signature and receipt of the attested declaration of waiver
- Original identity card + a copy for the records
- The document to be attested: one copy for each concerned party + a copy for the records
- In case of proxy, a notarised power of attorney; original for review+ a copy for the records.
- Copy of the case summary, police report, or the judgment to check details and to keep in the records
Notary Public Fees (not including our charges)
- For any contract/ document of less than AED 50,000 or of unspecified value: Fee AED 500.
- For any contract/ document of more than AED 50,000 and less than AED 200,000: Fee AED 1,000.
- For any contract/ document of more than AED 200,000: Fee 0.5% of the document value, capped at AED 20,000.
Special Conditions / Important Notes
- Presence of the declarant before the Notary Public to sign the declaration of loan waiver deed.
- If the declarant is a representative of a principal, he should bring his original POA, comply with the powers granted to him by his principal, and have the right to appoint others.
- If the document is not in Arabic, it should be translated by a legal translation office certified by the Ministry of Justice.
- Any document issued outside the country must be authenticated by the competent authorities (Ministry of Foreign Affairs).
- The declaration shall be clear and explicit, without any erasure or deletion.
- It is not permitted to waive a criminal case except in the events stipulated by law.
- Offences specified in article 10 of the Criminal Procedure Law may be waived.
- In minor offences, personal rights may be waived.
- In case of loan assignment, a letter indicating the assignor as one of the beneficiaries must be presented.
- In case of assignment of shares, original share certificate must be submitted.