One (1) working day per transaction (this doesn’t include the Notary’s approval).
Five (5) hours (this doesn’t include the Notary’s approval).
The termination of service agent contract service enables you to draft an agreement for the termination of the contract made between an agent and a principal with the aim to amicably discharge the agent from the contractual obligations.
- Submit the application and the required documents through available channels
- Pay the applicable fees when the request is approved
- Approach the Notary Public for signature and receipt of the attested deed of contract termination.
- Original identity card + a copy for the records
- The document “Contract” to be attested: one copy for each concerned party + a copy for the records.
- In case of proxy, a notarised power of attorney; original for review+ a copy for the records.
- Copy of the trade name for the records
- Previous service agent contract and licence, for review and the records
Notary Public Fees (not including our charges)
- For any contract/ document of less than AED 50,000 or of unspecified value: Fee AED 500.
- For any contract/ document of more than AED 50,000 and less than AED 200,000: Fee AED 1,000.
- For any contract/ document of more than AED 200,000: Fee 0.5% of the document value, capped at AED 20,000.
Special Conditions / Important Notes
- Presence of the principal before the Notary Public to sign the termination of service agent contract.
- If the principal is a representative of another principal, he should bring his original POA, comply with the powers granted to him by his principal, and have the right to appoint others.
- If the document is not in Arabic, it should be translated by a legal translation office certified by the Ministry of Justice.
- Any document issued outside the country must be authenticated by the competent authorities (Ministry of Foreign Affairs).
- The POA clauses shall be clear and explicit, without any erasure or deletion.