One (1) working day per transaction (this doesn’t include the Notary’s approval).
Five (5) hours (this doesn’t include the Notary’s approval).
The general power of attorney service allows you to draft a power of attorney to authorize another person to act on your behalf regarding any delegable matters. He may also authorise the attorney’s signature.
- Submit the application and the required documents through available channels
- Pay the applicable fees when the request is approved
- Approach the Notary Public for signature and receipt of the attested general power of attorney
- Original identity card + a copy for the records
- The document “Power of Attorney “to be attested: one copy for each concerned party + a copy for the records
- In case of proxy, a notarised power of attorney; original for review+ a copy for the records.
Notary Public Fees (not including our charges)
- AED 100 for each year of the POA term, capped at AED 1000
Special Conditions / Important Notes
- Presence of the principal before the Notary Public to sign the general power of attorney.
- If the principal is a representative of another principal, he should bring his original POA, comply with the powers granted to him by his principal, and have the right to appoint others.
- If the document is not in Arabic, it should be translated by a legal translation office certified by the Ministry of Justice.
- Any document issued outside the country must be authenticated by the competent authorities (Ministry of Foreign Affairs).
- The POA clauses shall be clear and explicit, without any erasure or deletion.