One (1) working day per transaction (this doesn’t include the Notary’s approval).
Five (5) hours (this doesn’t include the Notary’s approval).
The limited liability company contract service enables you to attest a contract pursuant to which two or more persons shall be liable for their profit-making economic project by offering their work of part of the capital. They shall share resulted profits or losses and each person’s liability shall be limited to his share in the capital, as required to fulfill the purposes of its incorporation. Shares shall be equal and indivisible. They may increase or decrease the capital, amend or revoke the articles of association, add/remove partners or do any other amendments.
- Submit the application and the required documents through available channels
- Pay the applicable fees when the request is approved
- Approach the Notary Public for signature and receipt of the attested LLC contract.
- Original identity card + a copy for the records
- The document “partnership contract” to be attested: one copy for each concerned party + a copy for the records
- Original trade name for review and a copy for the records
Notary Public Fees (not including our charges)
- For any contract/ document of less than AED 50,000 or of unspecified value: Fee AED 500.
- For any contract/ document of more than AED 50,000 and less than AED 200,000: Fee AED 1,000.
- For any contract/ document of more than AED 200,000: Fee 0.5% of the document value, capped at AED 20,000.
Special Conditions / Important Notes
- Presence of the principal before the Notary Public to sign the limited liability company contract.
- If the principal is a representative of another principal, he should bring his original POA, comply with the powers granted to him by his principal, and have the right to appoint others.
- If the document is not in Arabic, it should be translated by a legal translation office certified by the Ministry of Justice.
- Any document issued outside the country must be authenticated by the competent authorities (Ministry of Foreign Affairs).
- The POA clauses shall be clear and explicit, without any erasure or deletion.
- The incorporated company must have one or more local partners, whose share shall not be less than 51% of the capital.
- The number of partners shall not exceed 50 and must not be less than 2.