One (1) working day per transaction (this doesn’t include the Notary’s approval).
Five (5) hours (this doesn’t include the Notary’s approval).
The joint venture contract service enables you to attest a contract under which two or more persons are committed to a profit-making economic project, wherein partners shall personally (in their own funds) and jointly with the company be responsible for its debts. They may amend or revoke the articles of association, add/remove partners or do any other amendments.
- Submit the application and the required documents through available channels
- Pay the applicable fees when the request is approved
- Approach the Notary Public for signature and receipt of the attested joint partnership contract.
- Original identity card + a copy for the records
- The document “partnership contract” to be attested: one copy for each concerned party + a copy for the records
- Original trade name for review and a copy for the records
Notary Public Fees (not including our charges)
- For any contract/ document of less than AED 50,000 or of unspecified value: Fee AED 500.
- For any contract/ document of more than AED 50,000 and less than AED 200,000: Fee AED 1,000.
- For any contract/ document of more than AED 200,000: Fee 0.5% of the document value, capped at AED 20,000.
Special Conditions / Important Notes
- Presence of the applicant before the Notary Public to sign the joint venture contract.
- If the applicant is a representative of a principal, he should bring his original POA, comply with the powers granted to him by his principal, and have the right to appoint others.
- If the document is not in Arabic, it should be translated by a legal translation office certified by the Ministry of Justice.
- Any document issued outside the country must be authenticated by the competent authorities (Ministry of Foreign Affairs).
- The POA clauses shall be clear and explicit, without any erasure or deletion.
- All partners in this company shall be of UAE nationality.