One (1) working day per transaction (this doesn’t include the Notary’s approval).
Five (5) hours (this doesn’t include the Notary’s approval).
The commercial agency contract service allows you to notarise an agreement under which a principal appoints an agent to represent him for distributing, offering or presenting a commodity or service inside the UAE, in consideration of a profit or commission.
- Submit the application and the required documents through available channels
- Pay the applicable fees when the request is approved
- Approach the Notary Public for signature and receipt of the attested commercial agency contract.
- Original identity card + a copy for the records
- The document “contract” to be attested: one copy for each concerned party + a copy for the records.
- In case of proxy, a notarised power of attorney; original for review+ a copy for the records.
Notary Public Fees (not including our charges)
- For any contract/ document of less than AED 50,000 or of unspecified value: Fee AED 500.
- For any contract/ document of more than AED 50,000 and less than AED 200,000: Fee AED 1,000.
- For any contract/ document of more than AED 200,000: Fee 0.5% of the document value, capped at AED 20,000.
Special Conditions / Important Notes
- Presence of the principal before the Notary Public.
- If the principal is a representative of another principal, he should bring his original POA, comply with the powers granted to him by his principal, and have the right to appoint others.
- If the document is not in Arabic, it should be translated by a legal translation office certified by the Ministry of Justice.
- Any document issued outside the country must be authenticated by the competent authorities (Ministry of Foreign Affairs).
- The POA clauses shall be clear and explicit, without any erasure or deletion.
- Practicing the functions of commercial agents shall be limited to UAE nationals, whether individuals or companies that are fully owned by UAE nationals.