One (1) working day per transaction (this doesn’t include the Notary’s approval).
Five (5) hours (this doesn’t include the Notary’s approval).
The partnership contract service enables you to attest articles of association of a company that consists of one or more joint partners who are liable (in their own funds) for the company’s full obligations and one or more silent partners who shall be liable for the obligations of the company only according to their share in the capital. All joint partners in the commandite partnership company shall be UAE citizens who have the right to increase or decrease the capital, transfer shares, and make any other amendments.
- Submit the application and the required documents through available channels
- Pay the applicable fees when the request is approved
- Approach the Notary Public for signature and receipt of the attested commandite partnership contract.
- Original identity card + a copy for the records
- The document “partnership contract” to be attested: one copy for each concerned party + a copy for the records
- Original trade name for review and a copy for the records
Notary Public Fees (not including our charges)
- For any contract/ document of less than AED 50,000 or of unspecified value: Fee AED 500.
- For any contract/ document of more than AED 50,000 and less than AED 200,000: Fee AED 1,000.
- For any contract/ document of more than AED 200,000: Fee 0.5% of the document value, capped at AED 20,000.
Special Conditions / Important Notes
- Presence of the applicant before the Notary Public.
- If the applicant is a representative of a principal, he should bring his original POA, comply with the powers granted to him by his principal, and have the right to appoint others.
- If the document is not in Arabic, it should be translated by a legal translation office certified by the Ministry of Justice.
- Any document issued outside the country must be authenticated by the competent authorities (Ministry of Foreign Affairs).
- The POA clauses shall be clear and explicit, without any erasure or deletion.
- The share of the local partner shall not be less than 51% of the capital.
- All joint partners in this company shall be of UAE nationality.
- Management should not be entrusted to silent partners.
- No POA for management shall be granted to silent partners.
There are no reviews yet.